Thursday

fame litmus test #1 : Frankmusik

"Unless 20Q.net knows you, nobody knows you!"


30. I am guessing that it is Pete Doherty? Right, Wrong, Close
29. I guessed that it was James Blunt? Wrong
28. Are you European? Yes
27. I guessed that it was Jack Johnson (musician)? Wrong
26. Were you famous before you were 20? No
Do you wear makeup? Unknown.
25. Do you play an instrument? Yes.
24. Have you ever been in trouble with the law? No.
23. Were you on a TV talent show? Unknown.
22. Do you perform Rap music? No.
21. Are you a singer? Yes.
20. I guessed that it was Enrique Iglesias? Wrong.
19. Were you married to someone famous? No.
18. Are you a young girl? No.
17. Are you strange? Yes.
16. Are you a relatively young actor? No.
15. Do you perform Rock music? No.
14. Do you criticize others? No.
13. Were you born before 1975? No.
12. Do you live in modern times? Yes.
11. Do you have a beard? No.
10. Are you an American icon? No.
9. Are you a president? No.
8. Are you part of a team? No.
7. Did you ever compete in the Olympics? No.
6. Are you a One-Hit Wonder? No.
5. Are you funny? No.
4. Were you in a romantic comedy? No.
3. Do you have brown hair? Yes.
2. Were you popular in the '80s? No.
1. Do you have long hair? No.

Dude needs some more 'quirky' Spotify ad time or a few more twitter accounts if he wants to break the internet. Maybe it would help if he 'had some trouble with the law' or something. Sorry James Blunt. I mean, 'Frankmusik'.

No comments: