Friday

20Q.net vs The Pope

Q29. I am guessing that it is Pope Benedict XVI?
Right, Wrong, Close

28. Were you born between 1900-1950? Yes.
27. I guessed that it was the Dalai Lama? Close.
26. Are you found in history books? Yes.
25. Are you part of a team? No.
24. Are you a scientist? No.
23. Do you have gray hair? No.
22. Are you under 40 years old? No.
21. Were you popular in the '70s? No.
20. I guessed that it was Kenneth Branagh? Wrong.
19. I guessed that it was Mika Häkkinen? Wrong.
18. Are you a sex symbol? No.
17. Are you often criticized? Yes.
16. Are you skinny? No.
15. Are you still alive? Yes.
14. Are you bossy? No.
13. Are you still on the air? No.
12. Are you American? No.
11. Do you have dark hair? No.
10. Do you play an indoor sport? No.
9. Have you ever won the World Series? No.
8. Are you funny? No.
7. Do you wear makeup? No.
6. Are you Austrian? No.
5. Were you popular in the '90s? Yes.
4. Are you a lead singer? No.
3. Have you performed live since 2000? Yes.
2. Do you have long hair? No.
1. Do you have children? No.

No comments: