Wednesday

Speech Debelle won the mercury award!

I think I'm meant to be in a history lesson, but every time it is Tuesday morning I am completely shattered by having listened to Mary Anne Hobbs on Radio One. She has the best voice ever, it is totally better than your girlfriend's voice on the phone. I am listening to the show again now, and it's all fantastic so far, forget skweee or whatever, I just remembered Hudson Mohawke are really good. I wrote a scathing review of a Will Self book on a small bit of paper that I can't find, and I need a job in a bakery or something. Trying to read this, Nihil Unbound it is called.

It opens with some Thomas Ligotti:

There is nothing to do and there is nowhere to go
There is nothing to be and there is noone to be

I've spent all my money on toffee cake for friends and at the chicken shop so I think I need some new 'assignments'.

No comments: