Saturday

Choclit Raisin fund

I will sell you everything in my room except for my bed and door and windows and curtains for $_____
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


an impotent glowstick and other drawer-dwellers;
goalkeeping gloves from the jam cup
never conceded
lately succeeded.
other apparatus: shoelaces times two;
one silver, good for football,
one black, good for charity.
more
things -
I think this is a dress.
you'd better be deserving of
a coat that used to belong to my uncle alun,
and i've found that japanese electro album
to file next to the one by boredoms,
to sell, all for the sound
of a princely sum in sterling.
princes can pull off pinstripes
and attach them to jumping
trousers, made out of foxes,
which cost me £2
from a surplus store in worthing.
other combat trousers;
30/31,
jeans stretching through sizes
'skinny' to 'slimfit, 32'.
i'm not being extravagant,
i think.
i do not have a 'kitchen sink'
but i would sell that too,
swapping them all for
flowers from a prince,
aesthetic yearning,
or nearest offer.



Place yr bid.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 comments:

tom-carstairs said...

That was very nice.

Or is it not supposed to be nice, and it's got lots of hidden meanings?

I don't know anything about poetry but I enjoyed that.

P C said...

I don't know very much about poetry, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.